What is GDPR?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new legal framework governing the use of personal data across all EU markets. It is, basically, a new set of data laws fit for the digital age. It replaces the existing EU data protection framework and national data protection laws. Importantly, the GDPR is designed to give consumers more control of their personal information and applies identically across the EU. The enhanced rights and responsibilities of individuals and organisations are described by the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC) on the GDPRandYou.ie website.
- Your privacy is respected.
- STS only obtains information about you that is needed in order to provide a speech and language therapy service.
- STS will ask for your consent before obtaining this information.
- STS will keep your information safe.
- STS will only share your information with others for specific purposes; your consent will be sought.